Benefits & Features
Discover a solution for your sector, by your sector
Working closely with a range of facilities management stakeholders, DMS Technologies has designed eBASE to simplify and streamline the process of facility management. Join the over 45 Ontario school boards who have discovered the advantages of managing facility operations from an easy-to-use and easy-to access eBASE command centre, including:
- Increased facility management productivity
- Improved project collaboration
- Enhanced customer service
- Easier scheduling of preventative maintenance activities
- Faster task routing
- Reduced opportunity for human error
- Significant IT savings
Customized modules to address your unique needs
Every organization has unique facilities management needs, and eBASE’s 16 different facilities management modules make it easy to create a custom-fit solution for your organization. You’ll pay only for what you need, and should your needs change over time, your subscription can be easily modified.
- Streamline facility requests for routine maintenance with the Workflow Manager module
- Manage vital asset information with the Asset Manager module
- Eliminate paper-based log systems with the Digital Logs module
- Manage and track the action items driven by inspections with the Inspections Manager module
- Automate the booking and billing system for community groups using your facilities with the Community Use of Schools module
- Streamline capital project tracking, scheduling, budgeting and reporting with the Project Manager module
- Implement an automated, easy-to-use supply ordering system with the Supplies and Inventory module
- Measure and manage staffing levels, workload and related costs with the Operations Manager module
- Manage and track critical safety training and certification documentation and deliver online training with the Safe Workplace and Employee Training Centre module
- Streamline the process of community registration for public course offerings with the Registrations module
- Capture employee hours and manage related data with the Timesheets module
- Record and track keys, security cards and related deposits with the Lock and Key Manager module
- Easily access detailed information about your organization’s vehicles and drivers with Fleet Manager
- Upload, view and share and unlimited information with your organization with the Document Manager module
Easy to access, easy to use
As a vendor-hosted, cloud-based solution, eBASE modules can be accessed by an unlimited number of users through any standard web-enabled device, including smart phones and tablets. eBASE modules have been designed with all levels of technical competence in mind and share a consistent look and feel, so that users learn to navigate their way through the system quickly and confidently. Complimentary on-site training, webinars and in-software learning tools ensure any user questions are addressed promptly.
Comprehensive support for a seamless transition
We believe your organization’s transition to eBASE should be effortless. Our implementation strategy ensures your historical data is preserved and that the suite is configured to your specific preferences. All users are properly trained and confident in the system prior to launch.
eBASE is a highly configurable system, which means as we receive feedback and suggestions from our clients, we use it to improve everyone’s experience. These software changes are distributed to clients immediately, ensuring you always benefit from the most up-to-date version.
An all-inclusive approach that offers serious IT savings
Our all-inclusive annual subscription model provides full and complete access to the experienced team of eBASE specialists at no extra cost. Unlimited user licensing, ongoing maintenance and comprehensive training and support ensure the best user experience possible. Annual subscriptions also include:
- All strategy planning and implementation meetings
- Application setup, configuration and installation
- Unlimited upgrades and product versions immediately upon release, as well as typical software customizations
- Unlimited on-site, telephone and web-based training
- Unlimited access to our Help Centre, training documentation and video tutorials
- Unlimited access to our 24/7 toll-free help desk, which is staffed by experienced, Ontario-based product specialists
eBASE offers additional savings as our web-hosted software requires no substantial hardware, set-up services or costly annual updates. Users access their tailored modules through standard web-browsers, which eliminates the need for system upgrades when functionality needs change. You’ll pay only for the modules you require, and should those needs change over time, our Software-as-a-Service model (SaaS) lets you easily add or remove modules.