Community Use of Schools
Significantly reduce the workload and handling time associated with the permit process for community users. This module offers the most comprehensive, user-friendly Lease and Rentals application for Community Use of Schools available on the market today with an online public portal, credit card functionality and detailed reporting capabilities to meet Ministry of Education requirements.
USE THIS MODULE TO:
- Generate a "school catalogue" to communicate information about the facilities and spaces available to the public
- Provide structured access to your facilities by giving public users the ability to access and submit school use permits via public web portals
- Manage all financial data including automatic credit card payments, billing history and user statements
- Track financial information including invoicing, receipt printing, payment processing, reporting and more
- Monitor school usage through monthly calendar and agenda views
- Record and report statistical information requirement by the Ministry of Education
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Simple to use and easily customizable to reflect the unique needs of your organization
- A proven solution that's already being used by more than 40 school districts in Ontario
- Integrated internal access allows user specific permissions to address their level of access and involvement in the facility rental process
- Customizable access levels enables additional functionality for specific personnel e.g. custodial & principal level access for permit approval and room scheduling
- Customizable user options allow for any number of permit processing scenarios
- Permit process options are flexible and easily modified to accomodate evolving policies and procedures
- Fully accessible from any web-enabled device
MAXIMIZE eBASE BY INTEGRATING COMMUNITY USE OF SCHOOLS WITH:
- Lock & Key - Assign and track keys given to community users, manage deposit information and create timelines for key returns.
- Registrations - Manage registration, fees and online content for community courses, programs and activities.