Eliminate the need for traditional log books with Digital Logs for eBASE. Unlimited by design, users can create custom templates or choose from an existing library of logs. Automatically scheduled, compliance monitored and reportable through easy-to-use eBASE interfaces. The Digital Logs module ensures vital records and logs are always current and available.
USE THIS MODULE TO:
- Generate and store custodial log forms electronically, including daily water flushing, sanding and salting inspections, fire alarm testing and many more critical routine tasks
- Capture data and allow instant access and reporting to the appropriate parties for virtually any or all custodian logbooks
- Allow users to record log results using a computer or personalized smart device
- Manage email notifications for overdue or unsatisfactory results
- search and report on completed log entries
- Automate scheduling of logbook entries and easily customize to reflect black-out dates
- Timestamp logs upon submission with a digital signature of the submitter's login
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Customizable templates ensure the module reflects your organization's unique needs
- User-friendly design allows for quick and easy review of logs
- Eliminates inefficiencies associated with paper logbooks, including the need for mailing, driving and faxing logbook information between locations
- Ensures all necessary sequential steps are taken during the log review
- Fully accessible from any web-enabled device
MAXIMIZE eBASE BY INTEGRATING DIGITAL LOGS WITH:
- Inspections Manager - create log forms and compile reports to reflect action issues identified through various site inspections, including Join Health and Safety inspections and Facility Condition Assessments.
- Asset Manager - assign and associate logs to specific assets for simple maintenance tasks and compliance recording.