User defined and unlimited in scope, Inspections Manager for eBASE gives users the ability to generate, record and action issues identified through various inspections, such as Join Health & Safety Inspections, Facility Condition Assessments, Operational Audits or Mechanical Compliance Inspections. Integrate this module with Workflow Manager to easily create associated work orders and track issue resolution.
USE THIS MODULE TO:
- Manage action items identified through your organization's inspections and audits from initiation to completion
- Search and report on inspection results
- Easily determine accountability for identified hazard items
- Auto-generate inspection templates that can be completed during the physical inspection process
- Electronically assign and track audit/inspection deficiencies to appropriate personnel for resolution
- Create and track work orders to reflect audit/inspection action items using the Workflow Manager module
- Generate and store related facility and health & safety forms electronically
- Ctalogue associated documents and floor plans with templates for easy reference
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unlimited configuration ensures the module reflects the unique needs of your organization
- Helps your organization achieve workplace safety goals, reduce liability and save money
- Illustrates your organization's commitment to workplace and safety compliance with robust reporting that tracks critical audits and inspections
- Enables an enhanced level of reporting consistency
- Reduces inefficiencies of traditional paperwork
- Fully accessible from any web-enabled device
MAXIMIZE eBASE BY INTEGRATING INSPECTIONS MANAGER WITH:
- Workflow Manager - create work orders right from the inspection and track without leaving the module.
- Safe Workplace & Employee Training Centre - record, store and report on related staff and contractor compliance inspections.
- Asset Manager - assign and associate customized inspections to specific assets for simple maintenance tasks and compliance recording.