Supplies & Inventory
The Supplies & Inventory Manager features multi-vendor and product integration and provides users with an easy-to-use, consistent ordering system for the procurement of supplies such as custodial products and consumables. Integrated inventory controls allow users to manage supply levels and control costs.
USE THIS MODULE TO:
- Create an online catalogue of approved custodial supplies including cleaning products, paper products, filters, lighting, etc.
- Enable authorized custodial staff to order approved supplies in a way that maximizes productivity and inventory efficiency
- Designate high-value items as special request products and automate supervisor approval for adding these items to orders
- Catalogue all pertinent supply information, including MSDS sheets and photos
- Send orders to suppliers through a predetermined ordering schedule via email or fax
- Set and track budgets and view order histories by facility
- Provide supplier-level access to allow suppliers to update product information and provide order tracking status updates
- Track supply storage as well as inventory transfers between different facilities
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Unlimited configuration and customizable template options ensure the module reflects your organization's unique needs and terminology
- Control costs by gaining a better understanding of facility supply use
- Fully accessible from any web-endabled device
MAXIMIZE eBASE BY INTEGRATING SUPPLIES & INVENTORY WITH:
- myFacilities - incorporate custodial supply costs into overall facility costing analysis to determine cost per student, cost per square foot and compare against similar facilities.