Easily configurable and multi-functional, eBASE Workflow Manager streamlines facility requests for routine maintenance providing enhanced communication and improved service levels within your organization. Enable optional settings to streamline IT service requests within the same centralized location for a complete solution.
USE THIS MODULE TO:
- Securely create and manage online work orders from anywhere
- Assign work orders to one or more technicians and/or contractors via web, paper and integrated email services
- Arrange work order technicians by internal and external service providers and associate technicians to types of work for easy dispatch
- Customize track data including associated time and costs for key users throughout the work order lifecycle
- Ensure requests for service are addressed in a timely manner using the Notification Manager
- Track all actions in each work order's history section
- Manage work order backlog efficiently using intuitive list filtering and sorting tools
- Easily escalate work between departments
- Track employee locations with GPS API for efficient dispatching
- Import vendor and invoice information directly from BAS, NaVISION or other financial systems
KEY FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Customizable digital work order template captures multiple levels of detail and reflects your organization's unique needs and terminology
- Built-in help area offers user videos to communicate important module functions
- Flexible routing system can accommodate several work order process flows simultaneously
- User interface integrates the latest web technology to maximize speed and ease of use
- Access pre-established reports with built-in options generated by the Ontario School Board community
- Fully accessible from any web-enabled device
MAXIMIZE eBASE BY INTEGRATING WORKFLOW MANAGER WITH:
- Inspections Manager - easily create and track work orders related to your organization's compliance inspections and audits.
- Asset Manager - perform complete asset lifecycle and costing analysis with integrated asset management and costing data
- myFacilities - identify, associate and track designated substances such as asbestos containing materials within the work order to meet with compliance policies.
- Project Manager - incorporate work order data into related capital project planning and monitoring.