The Old Way
Facility rentals do a lot more than bring community members together. They are also a significant source of revenue for school boards and municipalities. However, without the right system in place, facility rentals can result in additional labour costs for many organizations. Having to manage bookings and cancellations, track payments and generate reports the “old way” can be cumbersome and costly.
The Better Way
ebase’s Facility Rentals module, which was created and continues to be updated with input from facilities rental staff, addresses the most common headaches caused by the community rental process. The module streamlines and automates all facilities rentals tasks into one comprehensive online portal, allowing team members to spend more time on activities that add true value.
Most Appreciated Time Savers
Reduces the workload and handling time associated with the permit process for community users
Makes secure credit card payment and related bookkeeping for rental spaces a breeze
Simple to Use
Simplifies and automates lease and rental applications for public use of community facilities
On Demand Reports
Creates easy-to-read and simple-to-share reports that offer valuable insight into space usage
Users Also Love
- Facility CatalogueGenerating a “facility catalogue” with just a few clicks to communicate key details about the facilities and spaces available for rent
- Calendar ViewThe at-a-glance knowledge of facility usage thanks to the monthly calendar and agenda views is high on the ‘must-have’ list for facility rental users
- Custom OptionsEasy customization options allow the module to adapt to specific permitting scenarios, changes in policies and other unique organizational needs
- Ease of AccessFull access from any computer, laptop, tablet and smartphones on the go.
- Insurance TrackingAccurate reporting for insurance tracking purposes decreases exposure to liability risks